Friday, November 25, 2011

Blog on...

As this time of year comes around I often find myself reflecting on all the things I wanted to accomplish over the last year but never managed to get to. No regrets really, just reflection. Granted this last year has been a tumultuous one with two floods in 3 months, but looking back there is one thing I would like to improve: keeping up with my farm/cheese maker blog.

So, without further ado, I am going to start blogging every day. From Thanksgiving to Thanksgiving I will write something, anything, about life here on the farm as a goat tender/cheese maker. I don't expect to experience any moment of enlightment or great revealation, just the day to day life on the farm.

So it begins...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog Kim! Three things that I love – Vermont, cheese, and technology! I blogged 100 business days for work once. It was very difficult to maintain, but supremely rewarding when done. I look forward to reading...

    ReplyDelete