Sunday, February 12, 2012

To Blog, Or Not?

I guess I'm just not cut out for daily blogging.  Or maybe it's my lifestyle?  Well we'll see.  Kidding season is about to get underway and I'm hoping to post information here about all the new kids as they arrive. 

To start with I'll be posting a link to guess which doe will kid first on the farm this season.  Last year was a little anticlimatic due to the unexpected arrival of Kim-Oh-No, our first kid of the season who arrived in December - on my birthday as a matter of fact!  She was not expected so her early, pre-new year arrival was a surprise.  Thus her name - Kim, oh no!  Her parents names had Japanese roots so naming her after a traditional Japanese dress seemed only fitting.

As we start to get into kidding season a little I'll post a couple contests where subscribers can win free cheese!  So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment